Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanks

This morning I brewed up a pot of coffee about 4:50 a.m. and a young guy in one of our small groups came over and shared some caffeine with me as he prepared to hop on the road to get to his family.  After he had left, I sat around in thought for awhile.

I want to take the time to thank you especially for your prayers and for your financial support.  If it wasn't for the way you are blessing me, I couldn't be available at all hours for simple interactions like this one.  While they may seem small, they are pivotal to what I do (to developing relationships and loving people).  The Kingdom advances in so many small ways that we often cannot clearly see.  Thank you so much for enabling me and whoever else you support through prayers and finances to do what we do.  Your blessing is SINCERELY appreciated.
--Brandon

PS  During this holiday season I am doing an extra large amount of small odd jobs that won't conflict with ministry times, so if you or someone you know needs such work done, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment