Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15th GENERAL UPDATE

Hello everyone!  First, I wanted to let you know that we will begin posting on our prayer blog here EACH MONDAY so that you can keep more up-to-date in prayer support.

Last week was an excellent start for summer small groups.  We have four up and running well.  Please pray as we seek to contact other individuals who may be interested in joining that the right connections are made for the summer.

The Mexico team for the Unite mission trip has started meeting.  Please pray as a last few individuals make up their minds that God help them discern His will.  We hope they end up where God desires them to be, wherever that is.

Finally, thank you again for your prayers and support.  Please pray that I personally listen to and hear God's voice as I seek to diligently type out some things I believe I am supposed to.  Thanks again--your prayers are truly important!--Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment